Even though Oklahoma is one of the best teams in the NCAA, Sooners fans shouldn’t have to pay $100/month or more just to watch their favorite team play! If you’re sick of paying so much for cable every month, you should be aware that there are ways to stream the Sooners game online. Today, it’s quite possible to watch Oklahoma basketball online – keep reading to learn how.
Oklahoma is a dominant force in the Big 12 and in the entire NCAA. And especially for fans who are able to access Sooners basketball streaming without paying for cable, they’re always a treat to watch. The Sooners have made four Final Four appearances, but have not brought a national championship home to Norman. Below, find the best ways to watch Oklahoma basketball live stream without cable.
Watch Oklahoma Basketball Online with Sling TV
Sling TV is the best and most affordable way to watch Oklahoma basketball online. Not only that, but it’s also one of the best ways to get your fix of the best TV shows, movies and news on television – all without a cable subscription.
What is Sling TV? Well – it just might be the future of television! Here are the most important features of this awesome new streaming service:
- Lets you watch live TV from 25+ cable channels
- Works over the internet – no cable required
- Enjoy live streaming from ESPN, ESPN2, TNT, TBS, AMC, HGTV, A&E, and many more
- Watch Sooners basketball on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 and more.
- Oklahoma area residents can also get FOX Sports Oklahoma for even more Sooners games!
- During March Madness, watch TBS online and watch TNT live stream to catch even more Oklahoma basketball games
- truTV will be added to the basic channel lineup during March Madness (normally an add-on channel)
- Use Sling TV on your computer, mobile device, or on your TV using a streaming device
- Access shows on-demand if you miss them live
- Pay just $25 a month for the basic package – with no contract!
- Add on additional channel packages for more selection
The best way to watch Oklahoma basketball online is via Sling TV, and the best way to watch Sling TV is directly on your flat-screen TV. To do this, you’ll need a compatible device, such as a Roku or Chromecast. Luckily, Sling TV will actually give you a free Roku when you pre-pay for 3 months of service. You can also choose a discounted Apple TV, if you prefer.
If you’re still on the fence, you can try things out risk-free by trying a free week-long trial of Sling TV today!
Watch Oklahoma Basketball Live Stream On PlayStation Vue
With Playstation Vue, Sony’s new online streaming service, you can pay $44.99 per month for a 50+ channel package. Vue works with various devices, including PS4/PS3, Amazon Fire TV, iPad and more. It functions like a cable subscription, but it’s cheaper. Unfortunately, mobile viewing is restricted.
The PlayStation Vue channel list includes ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and some FOX Sports Regional networks. So, it will be a good way to watch Sooners basketball online. However, Sling TV is cheaper, and an overall better option at this point.
Watch Oklahoma Basketball Free with an Antenna & DVR
With a high quality antenna you can actually watch some Oklahoma basketball for free. How, you ask? Well, OTA antennas let you watch over-the-air channels live, for free, without cable. CBS happens to be an OTA channel, and luckily enough, CBS hosts college basketball games regularly. So, you can use your antenna to watch Oklahoma Sooners games live as they air on TV – all for free!
For added convenience, use a DVR to record games. See our DVR guide to learn more.